The Monocle Order is an online members club for sunglass lovers.
How does membership work?
- Membership has no fee ands lasts a lifetime
- You will have access to designers and styles that no one else will have.
- You will be supporting independent artists instead of corporations.
- We throw the sickest parties in town, and you will be able to come with a friend for free.
- You will have a steel membership card grants you access to our members only events.
- You can come into our showroom and we will sit with you for hours until you find the right pair of glasses for you. If you live out of town we will go on Skype and video chat with you. This way we can show you different designs I think will compliment your bone structure and coloring.
- You will have access to incredible discounts and a one year warranty on all of our shades. You will belong to a community of eye wear lovers and rewarded for your loyalty.
This company was built on our blood, sweat, tears and love. We have worked tirelessly to bring you idiosyncratic, extraordinary, unparalleled shades that will make people want to snuggle with you. We believe it's important to support small artists and handmade products.
You can purchase through our website or at our store at:
Located one block from Lorimer L train stop, which is about 10 minutes from Union Sq.
We are open Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm EST and 12pm to 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Alex van Klaveren & Zoe Nightingale
Co-Founders, The Monocle Order
Customer Service: +1 (866) 238-7963 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our phone lines are open from 10am EST to 6pm EST, Monday to Friday. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
The Monocle Order Inc
5 Devoe Street
Brooklyn, NY, 11211